The Collective: Day 99-137

I haven't been doing much art at all -- life is simply too hectic.  I'm moving both home and office, and I've just completed my teaching obligations for the semester and am preparing students for exams.  I've really missed my art, and the truth is I should not have stopped.  It helps give meaning and color to my life, and when it is missing I simply shrivel up.

Although I didn't manage to draw every day, I did have some artistic moments in the last month or so.  Not bad.  Besides, I know the way back, and my art and writing are just happy to see me.

Martian Woman Comes with Message

Charging Horse

Black & White Tree

Armstrong Woods Self-Portrait

Self-Portrait Sailor Suit




Red Fire Blue Sky



And then there is my orange phase . . . What can I say? Tis the season!

Colored Balls


Orange Landscape
Pumpkin

0 comments:

Post a Comment