30 Days of Art: Day 4

Happy Independence Day! Today was a day spent with friends and family (and dogs) eating barbecue (veggie for me), playing Frisbee with the dogs and cards with the adults. And of course fireworks played a big part in the festivites.

All of this is to say that, as far as art goes, today was a day of conception and preparation rather than production. I considered the next project I want to do and got very excited about it (and maybe a bit afraid of my capacity to carry it out . . . which is exactly what a fun, ambitious project should do). I also had my partner put together my new photo printer, which will play a big part in project implementation, and assembled some pics I want to be up front and center in my project.

That's all for now. More later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment