Horses! Horses!



I haven't posted in a while.  I have been creative -- either in my drawing or my writing -- but I haven't wanted to post because of Google.  Google, you ask? Yes, a few weeks ago Google decided I must surely want the whole world to see my stuff (I did post it in a blog after all), and they've indexed my art.  Now, when you search my name, you get my not-ready-for prime-time material in all its glory. I think that has made me shy.  I definitely did not intend to share this widely.  Maybe I should have expected that, you say.  Again, I did post it online.  Honestly, do you know how many blogs are out there? Most of them are never found, and I was happy to have mine be yet one more anonymous pearl in a sea of pearls.  So now, I'll only post some of my stuff -- whatever I actually feel like sharing on Google.  Otherwise, I'm keeping them to myself!

Lately, I've been obsessed with horses.  Perhaps its because of spring time.  I used to take riding lessons, and spring always reminds me of being out in the arena with a horse getting my ass kicked.  Here is my  homage to the horse.  (Yes, the proportions are wrong, but who cares? Google, you say? Damn you!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment